Enhance your beauty with our April specials. Reduce the appearance of unsightly spider veins with cosmetic sclerotherapy treatment, or achieve overall skin rejuvenation with Laser Genesis™!
The Vein Institute is offering the following promotions:
- $100 off one cosmetic sclerotherapy treatment
- 10% off 6 Laser Genesis sessions
- Complimentary skin care gift with any cosmetic treatment
Don’t miss out on these special offers, valid Thursday, April 1st – Friday, April 30th.
What is Cosmetic Sclerotherapy?
Cosmetic sclerotherapy treats spider veins in the legs by using a tiny needle to inject a solution (sclerosant) into a vein just below the skin level. The solution causes the vein to scar, harden and eventually collapse, which forces blood to change routes to healthier veins. The collapsed vein is reabsorbed by the body and disappears.
Benefits of Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Minimal procedural time (20 to 30 minutes)
- Only minor discomfort
- Fading and disappearance of spider veins and related symptoms
- Safe: does not adversely affect blood circulation in any way
The Laser Genesis procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, discreetly and effectively improve fine lines, uneven skin tone, acne scars, redness and tightens pores. You’ll see subtle yet consistent results after each treatment without unwanted side effects, such as bruising or excessive skin irritation. Reveal your new, radiant skin with Laser Genesis.
Benefits of Laser Genesis
- Stimulates collagen production, rejuvenating the skin
- Short treatment time – 30 minutes or less (can be done on your lunch hour!)
- Painless treatment – comforting, warm and tingly feeling
- Helps with chronic skin conditions like rosacea
- Produces a firmer, tighter, more even skin tone
- Achieves drastically better results over a typical facial
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the Xeomin, microneedling and cheek augmentation promotions!
*Promotion applies to either service or all three, if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Monday, March 1st – Wednesday, March 31st. Services may be rendered at a later date.