Treat yourself this Mother’s Day! Enhance your beauty by improving fine lines and wrinkles when you take advantage of our Mother’s Day specials.
Mother’s Day Specials
During the month of May, we’re offering the following specials*:
- Xeomin injections at a special reduced price of only $12 per unit (regularly $15 per unit).
- Dermal fillers at 20% off regular prices.
Don’t miss out on these special offers, valid Monday, May 3rd – Monday, May 31st.
What is Xeomin?
Like Botox, Xeomin is a botulinum neurotoxin, which is approved to treat wrinkles, such as the “11” lines between the eyebrows and forehead frown lines. Xeomin works by causing the muscles to relax, prevent them from moving, and therefore smoothing out the wrinkles. This product is best suited for reducing the deep wrinkles of the upper face.
Benefits of Xeomin:
- A refreshed-looking face with reduced wrinkles and furrows
- Prevention of future wrinkles by eliminating excess facial muscle movement, which can crease and break with repeated movements such as frowning
- Short treatment time of 10 to 20 minutes
- Minimal side effects
- Quick results with noticeable effects as soon as three days after treatment and continuing improvement for up to 30 days
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are engineered substances injected beneath the skin’s surface to add volume and fullness. There are many different kinds of dermal fillers, each designed to treat specific signs of aging or other facial cosmetic issues.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
- Minimally invasive
- Long-lasting (6 months to 2 years depending on type of filler)
- Fillers are tailored to:
- Treat static wrinkles, such as those around the mouth and cheeks (laugh lines)
- Replace lost facial volume, such as shallow areas on the face or thinning lips
- Augment or plump up the cheeks
- Increase natural collagen production
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the Mother’s Day specials!
*Promotion applies to either service or both, if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Monday, May 3rd – Monday, May 31st. Services may be rendered at a later date.