Are you tired of looking tired? We have the solution and it doesn’t require invasive plastic surgery. Safely reduce “11” lines between the eyebrows, horizontal lines on the forehead and crow’s feet with facial injections.
How Do Facial Injectables Work?
Our injectables are a purified form of a neurotoxin (also called a neuromodulator) that is obtained from bacteria. This extremely small and regulated amount of neurotoxin is injected to correct wrinkles. It has been safely used for decades and is backed by extensive research.
The neuromodulator works by blocking nerve signals in the muscles responsible for movement, causing temporary immobility. With movement restricted, the wrinkles may be reduced, softened or even temporarily disappear completely, offering smooth, supple, youthful-looking skin.
What Do Facial Injectables Treat?
There are two types of wrinkles affecting the face:
- Dynamic wrinkles are caused by muscle movement. These wrinkles are also called “expression lines” and are caused by facial expressions, such as smiling, frowning and squinting. Facial injections work on these lines on the upper face, such as:
- The “11” lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Static wrinkles are the fine lines and wrinkles on the face caused by sagging or loss of fullness in the face. These include lines in the cheeks, neck and jowl areas. Facial injections with neuromodulators do not work for static wrinkles. Other treatments are available to improve the look of static wrinkles.
How Long Do Facial Injectables Last?
Facial injectables are not a permanent treatment for wrinkles. The results are temporary, but highly effective. The injections can be repeated as often as every three to four months.