Get lucky with our March specials!
- $200 off three microneedling sessions with PRP, includes a free post skincare kit
- $100 off one cosmetic sclerotherapy treatment
Don’t miss out on these limited-time offers valid Tuesday, March 1st – Thursday, March 31st*
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, helps reduce fine lines, vertical lines around the mouth, wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars and large pores, providing overall skin rejuvenation and dramatically improving the appearance of your skin’s tone and texture.
Benefits of Microneedling:
- Safe and effective treatment
- Good for most skin types, including darker skin tones
- Quick healing and rapid recovery time
What is Cosmetic Sclerotherapy?
Cosmetic sclerotherapy treats spider veins in the legs by using a tiny needle to inject a solution (sclerosant) into a vein just below the skin level. The solution causes the vein to scar, harden and eventually collapse, which forces blood to change routes to healthier veins. The collapsed vein is reabsorbed by the body and disappears.
Benefits of Cosmetic Sclerotherapy:
- Minimal procedural time (20 to 30 minutes)
- Only minor discomfort
- Fading and disappearance of spider veins and related symptoms
- Safe: does not adversely affect blood circulation in any way
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the microneedling and cosmetic sclerotherapy promotions!
*Promotion applies to either service or both if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Tuesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 31st. Services may be rendered at a later date.