Mother glows best! Enhance your beauty by improving fine lines and wrinkles when you take advantage of our Mother’s Day specials.
- 25% off dermal fillers
- Xeomin injections at a special reduced price of only $12 per unit
Don’t miss out on this limited time offer, valid Monday, May 2nd – Tuesday, May 31st*
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are engineered substances injected beneath the skin’s surface to add volume and fullness. There are many different kinds of dermal fillers, each designed to treat specific signs of aging or other facial cosmetic issues.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Minimally invasive
- Long-lasting (6 months to 2 years depending on type of filler)
- Fillers are tailored to:
- Treat static wrinkles, such as those around the mouth and cheeks (laugh lines)
- Replace lost facial volume, such as shallow areas on the face or thinning lips
- Augment or plump up the cheeks
- Increase natural collagen production
Dermal Fillers & Injections
What is Xeomin?
At The Vein Institute of Hunterdon, we use Xeomin to treat lines and wrinkles in the upper face.
The most common use of this facial injectable is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. Xeomin blocks signals from the nerves that cause these facial muscles to contract, smoothing out existing lines while preventing further damage to the area.
Benefits of Xeomin
- Smoothing of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines
- Treatment time is so quick, it can be done during a lunch break
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the May promotions!
*Promotion applies to either service or both if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Monday, May 2nd and Tuesday, May 31st. Services may be rendered at a later date.