Hair loss affects millions of men and women and has long been perceived as a normal part of aging. It doesn’t have to be. If you are affected by hair loss, you may be looking for a solution.
We are proud to offer a non-surgical hair restoration treatment that has quickly developed a proven track record of success. There are seemingly hundreds of different hair loss treatments with varying levels of reliability and success. But some are based on much more solid science than others.
- Non-surgical hair restoration treatment for hair loss may be appropriate for patients with androgenic alopecia at the crown and hairline.
- Women with alopecia and men and women with diffuse thinning may also achieve desirable results.
- The procedure usually takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish.
- Treatments are typically scheduled monthly for a few months. You can expect to notice improvement within three to six months. After the initial series, treatments are repeated every three to six months depending on individual response and results.
- The initial effect is shedding fewer and fewer hairs. Over time, you can expect to see an increase in thickness and length.
In most cases, there is zero downtime after non-surgical hair restoration treatment. Our staff will discuss appropriate medications or strategies to minimize the discomfort that may occur after the procedure. The risk of complications is also very low. Common side effects include minor discomfort, itching, swelling, and dry scalp.