Love Your Skin and Reduce Wrinkles This Valentine’s Day!
Love your skin this Valentine’s Day! Reduce wrinkles and unsightly spider veins and achieve the beautiful skin you’ve always wanted with dermal fillers or sclerotherapy treatment!
The Vein Institute is offering half price on one spider vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and 20% off dermal fillers!*
Don’t miss out on these limited time offers valid Monday, February 1st through Friday, February 26th.
What is Sclerotherapy?
Sclerotherapy treats spider veins by using very tiny needles to inject a solution (sclerosant) into a vein just below the skin level. The solution causes the vein to scar, harden and eventually collapse, which forces blood to change routes to healthier veins. The collapsed vein is reabsorbed by the body.
Benefits of Sclerotherapy
- Minimal procedural time (15 to 20 minutes)
- Minor discomfort
- Fading and disappearance of spider veins and symptoms
- Safe procedure
- Does not adversely affect blood circulation in any way
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are engineered substances injected beneath the skin’s surface to add volume and fullness. There are many different kinds of dermal fillers, each designed to treat specific signs of aging or other facial cosmetic issues.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Minimally invasive
- Long-lasting (6 months to 2 years depending on type of filler)
- Fillers are tailored to:
- Treat static wrinkles, such as those around the mouth and cheeks (laugh lines)
- Replace lost facial volume, such as shallow areas on the face or thinning lips
- Augment or plump up the cheeks
- Increase natural collagen production
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the sclerotherapy and dermal fillers promotions!
*Promotion applies to either service or both, if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Monday, February 1st – Friday, February 26th. Services may be rendered at a later date.