Get lucky with our April specials!
- 25% off all laser treatments including Laser Genesis™, pigment reduction and vascular lesions
Don’t miss out on these limited-time offers valid Friday, April 1st through Friday, April 29th*
What Is Laser Genesis™?
The Laser Genesis™ procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to safely, discreetly and effectively improve fine lines, uneven skin tone, acne scars, redness and tighten pores. You’ll see subtle yet consistent results after each treatment without unwanted side effects, such as bruising or excessive skin irritation. Reveal your new, radiant skin with Laser Genesis.
Benefits of Laser Genesis™
- Stimulates collagen production, rejuvenating the skin
- Short treatment time – 30 minutes or less (can be done on your lunch hour!)
- Painless treatment – comforting, warm and tingly feeling
- Helps with chronic skin conditions like rosacea
- Produces a firmer, tighter, more even skin tone
- Achieves drastically better results over a typical facial
What is Laser Treatment for Pigment Reduction?
Laser treatment for pigment reduction is performed at The Vein Institute using the state-of-the-art excel® V laser system. This technology treats uneven skin tone or pigmentation, such as sunspots. This safe procedure uses a combination of high-performance dual wavelengths (532/1064) and the proprietary long-pulsed Nd:YAG technology to target abnormal blood vessels and pigment in the skin and minimizes them.
Laser Treatment for Pigment Reduction Improves:
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin revitalization concerns
Schedule a free consultation today by calling 908-788-0066 or by filling out the form. Be sure to mention the microneedling and cosmetic sclerotherapy promotions!
*Promotion applies to either service or both if preferred. To qualify for the promotions, appointments for services must be scheduled between Tuesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 31st. Services may be rendered at a later date.