The Vein Institute of Hunterdon obtains all necessary pre-authorizations, pre-certifications or pre-determinations required by your insurance company. Please note this is NOT a guarantee of payment by the insurance company.
Please notify our office as soon as possible if you have any insurance changes. Obtaining a new authorization for the new insurance may delay your scheduled procedures.
It is important you contact your insurance company prior to receiving any procedures at our office as each patient’s plan and policy are different. Your coverage could make a difference in your out-of-pocket costs. (deductible, co-pay, co-insurance, maximum limits, out of network benefits).
When contacting your insurance company with the specific codes for your upcoming procedures, it is important to inform them you are having medical vein procedures being performed in the office by a specialist. Procedures are performed and billed through Hunterdon Cardiovascular Associates.
Ultrasounds ordered are performed and billed through Hunterdon Medical Center.
Our insurance department is available for any questions or concerns at 908/788-0066 (ext. 614).
The Vein Institute of Hunterdon is an in-network provider with the following insurance companies. If you do not see your plan on the list, please contact your insurance company directly to determine whether your plan is in-network or out-of-network.
Plans we participate in:
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Coresource
- Aetna Metal Plans (Platinum, Gold, Bronze, Silver, Catastrophic)
- Amerihealth (HMO, PPO, POS, EPO) (note: EXCLUDES Local Value Network Plans)
- Amerihealth Independence/Keystone
- Beech Street
- Capital Blue (Horizon Blue Card Out of State Plan)
- Cigna-Great West
- Emblem (Qualcare ONLY)
- GHI (Qualcare or St. Barnabus ONLY)
- Horizon (Federal, NJ Health, Medicare Advantage, Omnia)
- Keystone (Select, Focus)
- Magnacare/Local 825
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- (EPO, HMO, POS, PPO, Oscar, Health Republic of NJ HMO, Inner Circle/St Barnabas ONLY)
- (AARP Medicare Complete, Medicare Solutions, Community Plan/Americhoice Gold Compass, Golden Rule, NexusACO, Oxford Navigate), USA Managed Care